You may have noticed The Sun Camping Offer being advertised on TV. This is well worth grabbing and teaming it with some motorhome hire!
Here’s some info from MoneySavingExpert.com:
Sun news paper £1 per night ‘£1 per night basic pitch’ camping holidays this Saturday
saw it on TV today, all you need now is some decent weather
The Sun Camping Offer – £1 Camping break could not be easier!
STARTING on Saturday 1st July you can enjoy a night under the stars by camping from just £1 with The Sun!
We’ve teamed up with loads of parks across the UK to offer all our readers the chance to camp out from just £1 per pitch, per night, in August, September and October.
Plus you can claim free nights* in August at selected sites.
Booking couldn’t be easier, just choose your park, call them direct and mention the Sun Tent & Touring Caravan offer and tell them when you want to go and they will confirm availability.
Then cut out the tokens printed in The Sun from Saturday 1st to Saturday 8th August.
You will need one token from The Sun for each night you book and you will need to present these on arrival at your park.
1. Check out our 10 top tips and decide if you want to stay at one park on your holiday or at more than one park.
2. Choose your park(s) and decide when you want to go.
3. Be sure to check any exclusion dates shown with your selected parks details in this pullout.
4. Call them direct and mention the Sun Tent & Touring offer.
5. Give them your dates and they will confirm their availability.
6. Be sure to check out upgrade opportunities and also let them know if you want to buy entertainment passes if available.
7. If booking for August, remember to ask what pitch types and prices that are available.
8. You will need a credit or debit card to confirm your booking and make payment.
9. You will need one token from The Sun for each night you book and you will need to present these on arrival at your park.
Camping Terms & Conditions
1. You must pre-book by telephone direct with your chosen park(s) and you must mention The Sun offer at the time of booking.
Bookings may not be accepted if made within 48 hours of intended arrival. If you do not have an advance reservation you will not be entitled to take advantage of this offer.
2. Most parks will require full payment by credit or debit card at the time of booking.
3. This offer is available during August (one night free when specified nights are booked at brochure price) and 1st September and 22nd October 2009 inclusive (£1 per night basic pitch).
Not all dates will be available at all parks. Some parks may have a minimum or maximum stay.
4. August free night is available for any pitch type provided specified nights are booked at the parks brochure price and £1 offer applies to Basic Tent and Touring Caravan or Motorhome pitches only.
These will be grass pitches with no hook up facilities.
Electric/Superior Pitch upgrades may be available at additional cost and these start at £2 per pitch per night.
Entertainment passes may also be available at additional cost.
Passes range for £1 per person per night to £4 per person per night.
5. You must have one token from The Sun for each night you book and you will need to present these on arrival at your chosen park(s) for your pre-booked stay.
6. Bookings cannot be accepted from parties where all persons are under 21 years of age.
7. Some parks accept pets. Please check with your park at the time of booking.
8. Offer subject to promotional availability on a first come, first served basis.
Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and offer applies to new bookings only. The Sun Camping Offer started yesterday.